Documents Required For Admission:
- Xerox copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
2. Xerox copy of Eligibility certificate.( It may be 8th, 10th or 12th Mark sheet or passing certificate)
3. Xerox copy of last passed qualification.
4. Xerox copy of valid identity proof.
5. 5 Passport size colored photographs.
Every student will be issued a photo identity card which should be
carried along with him/her on every visit to the campus or study
center. The Identity card is valid only for the duration of program the
student has sought the admission for. It is mandatory to carry ID card
at the examination –center as an ID Proof. Eligibility to appear for Examination :-
To be eligible to appear at the term-end examination in any course, the students are required to fulfill the following condition:
- They should have paid the program/Tuition fee due for that year.
- They should submit the examination form with examination fee on time.
- They attend the minimum no of lecture required.
- Their performance in unit test will also be considered to allow them for final exam.
Eligibility to appear for Examination :-
- For each certificate & diploma courses there will be an online /offline exam of 100 marks.
- Students are required to pass in each exam. Minimum pass marks are 33% in each exam.
- Students are also required to submit assignment & project work to pass diploma course.
The candidate should have scored 33% in each subject of course. Those who score less than 33% will be considered failed in the examination.
If student fail to clear an exam: – Student can reappear in an online/offline exam in the course in which he/she failed, on payment of the prescribed exam fee.
Re-Evaluation of Result :-
if a student is not convinced with his/her result; he/she can apply for re-evaluation of the same for filling up re-evaluation form with fee within 15 days of declaration of results.
Provisional Pass certificate & Detail Mark Card :-
Provisional pass certificate and detail mark card will be issued after the declaration of result to authorized study center without any fee.
Award of Certificate/Diploma :-
Award of Certificate/ Diploma will be issued on request with application form and on payment of prescribed fee, after receiving result, Detail mark card & provisional pass certificate by the candidate. The candidate has to submit an application form along with Draft of fee, Xerox copies of required documents and a self-declaration form to our campus with the help of our study center.